Adtrans Hino offers a wide variety of options including financial and operating leases, corporate leases, fully maintained leases, and corporate hire purchase. We can tailor packages to suit your individual needs.
So speak to our Finance Manager for your no obligation free consultation. Alternatively, email your request for a quotation below and our Finance Manager will contact with you.
Hino Fleet Financing
An operating lease enables customers with 20 or more trucks and buses to outsource vehicle acquisition and disposal, passing the risks of ownership onto Hino Financial Services. The customer may choose any or all of the Fleet Management Services as part of their monthly payment.
Features and benefits:
- 100% funding at a known monthly cost
- Simplified administration as lease rentals, normally fully tax deductible (except luxury vehicles), are expensed at the same rate in profit and loss account and cash flows
- No liability or asset is shown on the balance sheet
- Maintenance risk is eliminated as tyres, registration and other running costs can be built into the rental to provide the customer with a known fixed expense for varied terms and kilometres
- Fleet servicing and OH&S compliance is managed by qualified mechanics using Hino Financial Services’ purchasing power on trucks and buses, labour and parts
- Resale risk is eliminated, as vehicle is returned to Hino Financial Services at the end of lease term with no residual value liability
For further information please contact Adtrans Hino.
* Subject to age of vehicle. For used trucks and buses up to five years old 12-60 month terms are available.
^Approved applicants only. Terms and conditions apply. Toyota Finance is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.