WIN a Toyota Corolla with Adtrans Hino - Terms & Conditions
|Win a Toyota Corolla with Adtrans Hino
||Start: 05 Feb 2018 9:00 AM AEDT
End: 31 May 2018 5:00 PM AEST
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
Adtrans Hino Pty Ltd
253-259 Coward Road
ABN: 51 127 369 260
Mascot NSW 2020
Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents in all eligible states/territories who fulfil the method of entry requirements and are 18 years of age or older.
* # Excludes Fleet and Rental customers.
|Details of prizes
Toyota Corolla Accent.
Image of Toyota Corolla in competition advertising and promotional material is for illustration purposes only. It is not an exact representation of the prize.
1.8 Litre Petrol CVT 5 Door Hatch
Includes registration and on-road costs
|Total number of prizes
|Total prize value
||Total prize pool (inc GST): $26,000
|Method of entry
To enter, an entrant must, during the promotional period:
Complete ANY of the following to go in the draw:
· Purchase your next truck from Adtrans Hino
· Spend over $500 on genuine Hino parts
· Book and complete your next service to the value of $500.
from either their Mascot, Narellan or Gosford dealerships
Entrants must retain copies of all purchase receipts for all entries. All entries by the entrant may otherwise be declared invalid.
‘Like’ the Adtrans Hino Facebook page - www.facebook.com/adtranshino
Maximum number of entries
|1 entry per transaction.
Each entry must be supported by separate Purchases. All entries by the entrant may otherwise be declared invalid.
||A random prize draw will occur 10:00 AM AEST on 04 June 2018
Location of draw:
253-259 Coward Road
Mascot NSW 2020
Notification of winners
|Winners will be notified by Phone or Email within 2 business days.
|Public announcement of winners
The winners of all prizes will be published here:
www.adtranshino.com.au on 05 June 2018
|Unclaimed prize draw
||A random unclaimed prize draw will occur 10:00 AM AEST on 03 Sep 2018
Location of draw:
253-259 Coward Road
Mascot NSW 2020
|Notification of unclaimed prize winners
||Unclaimed prize winners will be notified by Phone or Email within 2 business days.
|Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw
The winners of all unclaimed prizes will be published here:
www.adtranshino.com.au on 04 Sep 2018.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/21651
Terms & Conditions of entry
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms & conditions (Terms of entry). The Terms must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these Terms of entry. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms of entry.
2. Entry is open only to legal residents of the Eligible States/Territories who satisfy the Method of entry. Directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers (including prize suppliers) and contractors (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers and contractors) of the Promoter and of its related bodies corporate, and of the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion, including the competition permit providers TPAL (Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd) are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion period.
4. The Prize/s are specified in the Details of prizes section of the Schedule.
5. The total prize pool is specified in the Total prize value section of the Schedule.
6. Any prize is valued in Australian dollars unless expressly stated to the contrary.
7. Unless otherwise stated, the winner is responsible for all expenses in getting to and from the nominated dealership to collect the Motor vehicle prize. Any costs associated with the transport of the Motor vehicle to an alternate pick up location will be the responsibility of the winner.
8. Please allow up to 5 months from date of the winner notification for delivery of the Motor vehicle prize.
9. Unless otherwise stated, the Motor vehicle prize does not include petrol, comprehensive insurance, compulsory third party insurance, any mechanical, body or other repairs made from the date of redemption, optional extras and any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Motor vehicle prize.
10. Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize(s). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
11. The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
12. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
13. Entrants may submit up to the Maximum number of entries (if applicable).
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason.
14. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
The prize(s) will be awarded to the valid entrant(s) drawn randomly in accordance with the Prize draw details. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries (and record them in order). In the event of an invalid entry or an ineligible entrant, or if the entrant is ineligible to accept the prize, the prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn. If the prize can’t be awarded to the entrant drawn, the promoter will then continue this process until the prize is awarded.
15. The winner does not need to be present at the draw unless expressly stated to the contrary.
16. The winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Notification of winners and Notification of unclaimed prize winners (if applicable) sections of the Schedule. Notification to winners will be deemed to have occurred on the later of the time the winner receives actual notification from the Promoter or two business days thereafter. The notification will include details about how the prize(s) can be claimed.
17. The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact prize winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to Promoter.
18. It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
19. The winner(s) name and state/territory of residence will be published in accordance with the Public announcement of winners section of the Schedule (if applicable).
20. If the prize(s) has not been claimed by the Unclaimed prize draw time and date and subject to any written directions from a State lottery agency, the Promoter may conduct an Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule (if applicable). In the event the Unclaimed prize draw takes place, the Promoter will attempt to contact the winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Notification of unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule, and if applicable, the name and State/Territory of residency of any winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw will be published in accordance with the section of the Schedule entitled Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw. If a prize is no longer available the promoter may substitute with a prize of higher or equal value “subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority”. The promoter is not allowed to deduct any administrative costs associated with provision of the prize.
21. To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees (Warranties) regarding the Promotion and any prizes, including any Warranties which may have been made in the course of advertising or promoting the Promotion. The conduct of the Promotion or the supply of prizes may involve third parties, and the Promoter makes no Warranties and disclaims all liability in connection with any such third parties, their acts or omissions. By entering the Promotion, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including the officers, employees and agents of each) from and against all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
22. If despite the foregoing clause, the Promoter incurs a liability to an entrant under any law which implies a Warranty into these Terms of entry which cannot legally be excluded, the Promoter’s liability in respect of the Promotion is limited, in the Promoter’s discretion, to either resupplying such goods or services as form part of the Promotion, or paying the cost of resupplying those goods or services.
23. Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no circumstances will an entrant or the Promoter have any liability to the other for any loss or damage suffered which is indirect or consequential in nature, including without limitation any loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, or loss of business opportunity.
The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage in transit to or delay in transit of prizes.
24. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry, or cancel the entire Promotion at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any entrants. Without limiting this the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is misleading or not in accordance with these Terms of entry or who manipulates or tampers with the entry process. In the event that a winner breaches these Terms of entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
25. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another item of equal or higher value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value (including between advertising of the Promotion and receipt of the prize).
26. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities.
27. All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, entrants agree to assign all their rights in and to their entry and any related content to the Promoter, including any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the entry and related content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may use entry content for any and all purposes including commercial purposes. You warrant that entry content is original, lawful and not misleading and that the Promoter’s use of such content will not infringe the rights of any third parties. The Promoter has no obligation to credit you as the author of any content submitted and may otherwise do any acts or omissions which would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights you may have as an author of content.
29. The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy statement which adheres to the Privacy Act 1988 (cth) and Australian Privacy Principles.
30. The Promotion and these Terms of entry will be governed by the law of the State or Territory in which the Promoter ordinarily resides. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts and tribunals of that State or Territory in connection with disputes concerning the Promotion.
31. Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram; and to release Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram.
2. The Site Editor's Service
This web site and the services provided to you on and via this web site are provided on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the site editor reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of this web site and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you, The site editor will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations
In order to use this web site or certain parts of it, you may be required to register your details on this web site; in this case, you agree to provide truthful information when requested.
5. Your Conduct
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials ("content"), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content. The site editor will not be responsible to you in any way for content displayed on this web site, nor for any error or omission.
By using this web site or any service provided, you explicitly agree that:
(a) you will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortious; defamatory; libelous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of this web site or any service provided; infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) you will not impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; you will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you;
(c) you will not collect or harvest any information from this web site;
(d) you will not provide, and you will not use this web site to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce; you will not use this web site to promote or operate any service or content without the site editor's prior written consent;
(e) you will not provide any content that may give rise to the site editor being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including -- but not limited to -- laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
6. Submission of Content on this Web Site
By providing any content to this web site:
(a) you agree to grant the site editor a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights.) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently;
(b) you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant the site editor the license specified in this section;
(c) you acknowledge and agree that the site editor will have the right (but not obligation), at the site editor's entire discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
7. Third-party Services
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The site editor will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that your use of this web site and of any services or content provided (the "service") is at your own risk. Services and content are provided to you "as is", and the site editor expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, either implied or express, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
The site editor makes no warranty, either implied or express, that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, or of any quality, nor is it warranted either implicitly or expressly that any content is safe in any manner for download. You understand and agree that neither the site editor nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and that any advice or any other information obtained via this web site may be used solely at your own risk, and that the site editor will not be held liable in any way.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, and certain statements in the above disclaimer may not apply to you as regards implied warranties; the other terms and conditions remain enforceable notwithstanding.
10. Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that the site editor will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages; this includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the site editor has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from (i) the use of services or the inability to use services, (ii) the cost of obtaining substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on through services, (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions, (iv) statements by any third party or conduct of any third party using services, or (v) any other matter relating to services.
In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
11. Reservation of Rights
The site editor reserves all of the site editor's rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that the site editor may have in respect of this web site, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. The use of the site editor's rights. and property requires the site editor's prior written consent. By making services available to you, the site editor is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of this web site or provided services without the site editor's prior written consent.
12. Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, the site editor\'s copyright agent may be contacted via our physical address.
13. Applicable Law
14. Miscellaneous Information
(iii) You agree that any claim or cause in respect of this web site or its services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause arose, or the said claim or cause will be forever barred, without regard to any contrary legislation;
1. Acceptance of our Terms
By visiting the website http://www.adtranshino.com.au, viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to http://www.adtranshino.com.au, you agree to be bound by the following Disclaimer. If you do not want to be bound by our Disclaimer your only option is not to visit, view or otherwise use the services of http://www.adtranshino.com.au. You understand, agree and acknowledge that this disclaimer constitute a legally binding agreement between you and http://www.adtranshino.com.au and that your use of http://www.adtranshino.com.au shall indicate your conclusive acceptance of this agreement.
2. Provision of Services
You agree and acknowledge that http://www.adtranshino.com.au is entitled to modify, improve or discontinue any of its services at its sole discretion and without notice to you even if it may result in you being prevented from accessing any information contained in it. Furthermore, you agree and acknowledge that http://www.adtranshino.com.au is entitled to provide services to you through subsidiaries or affiliated entities.
3. Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that http://www.adtranshino.com.au may contain proprietary and confidential information including trademarks, service marks and patents protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. http://www.adtranshino.com.au authorise you to view portions of its content for offline, personal, non-commercial use. Our content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission. Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved.
4. Submitted Content
When you submit content to http://www.adtranshino.com.au you simultaneously grant http://www.adtranshino.com.au an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free license to publish, display, modify, distribute and syndicate your content worldwide. You confirm and warrant that you have the required authority to grant the above license to http://www.adtranshino.com.au.
5. Termination of Agreement
The Terms of this agreement will continue to apply in perpetuity until terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. Terms that are to continue in perpetuity shall be unaffected by the termination of this agreement.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that your use of http://www.adtranshino.com.au is entirely at your own risk and that our services are provided "As Is" and "As Available". http://www.adtranshino.com.au does not make any express or implied warranties, endorsements or representations whatsoever as to the operation of the http://www.adtranshino.com.au website, information, content, materials, or products. This shall include, but not be limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and warranties that access to or use of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
7. Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that http://www.adtranshino.com.au and any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages. This shall include, but not be limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption, business reputation or goodwill, loss of programs or information or other intangible loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the service, or information, or any permanent or temporary cessation of such service or access to information, or the deletion or corruption of any content or information, or the failure to store any content or information. The above limitation shall apply whether or not http://www.adtranshino.com.au has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages. In jurisdictions where the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages is not allowed the liability of http://www.adtranshino.com.au is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
8. External Content
http://www.adtranshino.com.au may include hyperlinks to third-party content, advertising or websites. You acknowledge and agree that http://www.adtranshino.com.au is not responsible for and does not endorse any advertising, products or resource available from such resources or websites.
You expressly understand and agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country, state, province or territory determined solely by http://www.adtranshino.com.au to resolve any legal matter arising from this agreement or related to your use of http://www.adtranshino.com.au. If the court of law having jurisdiction, rules that any provision of the agreement is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms and the remaining Terms will continue to be valid.
10. Entire Agreement
You understand and agree that the above Terms constitute the entire general agreement between you and http://www.adtranshino.com.au. You may be subject to additional Terms and conditions when you use, purchase or access other services, affiliate services or third-party content or material.
11. Changes to the Terms
http://www.adtranshino.com.au reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion and without any notice. Changes to our Terms become effective on the date they are posted and your continued use of http://www.adtranshino.com.au after any changes to Terms will signify your agreement to be bound by them.