As the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic continues to rapidly evolve, we at Adtrans Hino assure you that we are operating our business as usual.
Whilst our overarching thoughts are with all Australians, we take the health and well-being of all employees, suppliers and customers seriously and believe that we are adequately prepared to deal with the COVID-19 threat.
To ensure that both our Mascot and Smeaton Grange dealerships are operating as usual, we have undertaken precautionary measures to minimise the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace.
- All visitors to the dealership/s must check-in via the Service NSW app. We can refuse your entry if this is not performed.
- Masks must be worn at all times, by both visitors and Adtrans Hino staff.
- Adhere to the social distancing rules.
- Use hand sanitiser on arrival; located at multiple locations across the sites.
- All trucks booked in for service will be wiped down and sanitised prior to returning to customer
Should you have any questions regarding our COVID-19 approach, please contact us via the link below.